Airplane captions for Instagram open up a world of possibilities!
There’s the pre-departure, in-flight experience, post-departure, airports, seeing airplanes lined up, and many more opportunities for a great Instagram post!
Maybe you’re yearning to travel and catch a plane right now.
Maybe you’re feeling trapped in the office and want to have that feeling of freedom when you’re soaring in the skies…
An airplane Instagram post with captions for flight travel or flying Instagram captions, or even funny quotes about airports might just be the quick fix you need.
Captioning them might be a little less fun if you’re stuck for ideas, but that’s where I come in 🙂
Importantly, try to have fun with your captions, and don’t overdo it in length.
Remember that you want your followers on Instagram to be able to read your caption within their feed without having to scroll down too much (a little annoying to have to do that constantly).
Without overthinking it, here are 161 airplane captions for Instagram for you!
Affiliate Link Disclosure
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you.
Essentials For A Plane Ride
1. Antibacterial wipes – did you know that tray tables contain more than 2,000 colony-forming units of bacteria per square inch, so wipe that tray (and literally everything else you come in physical contact with) down!
2. Collapsible water bottle – for you to bring in past security and fill in after.
3. Hydration drops – to keep you refueled on long plane rides.
5. Compression socks – so your feet won’t get swollen.
7. Travel blanket – to keep you comfy.
8. Travel pillow, especially one that works for every position!
9. Eye cover – to keep the lights out
10. Earplugs – anyone who’s been on the plane with a crying baby will tell you this is an absolute must!
Airplane Captions For Instagram – Airplane Quotes For Instagram
1. Feeling like a bird in an airplane, flying high. Gravity is pulled away.
2. Feeling like flying.
3. Floating through the clouds.
4. Fly high and wide with us on our trip.
5. Flying high in the sky.
6. Flying in an airplane, you can fly so high. And even if you’re not the one in control, you can at least sit back and enjoy the view.
7. Flying is the most magical feeling in the world.
8. Flying to our next adventure!
9. How does it feel to fly?
10. It’s a bird, it’s a plane…flying in an airplane!
11. Just gave myself a little nudge to get my day started. #goingplaces #onboard
12. On the way to somewhere else.
13. Take a trip through the clouds on this adventure in flight.
14. There is no place on earth you can’t go when you have wings.
15. Who says you can’t fly?
Airplane Captions For Instagram- Airplane Selfie Captions
16. A picture is worth a thousand words. And so are these #selfies in flight.
17. Airplane mode on. I’ll be taking selfies in between watching Cosmos on my phone for the next 4 hours.
18. Airplane selfie time!
19. An airplane selfie, I can’t stop smiling.
20. Are we having a moment? I don’t know, but I do know this is one instance where you should take a selfie.
21. We’re taking a flight to get away from it all.
22. Flying away to a place that I haven’t seen before!
23. Good morning, world. Ready for the day? I’m taking a selfie in an airplane while we head to our holiday destination.
24. Here’s to all the great adventures waiting in your future.
25. I’m going to the beach and am excited to soak up all the sun!
26. Enjoying the view when you’re too busy taking selfies is hard.
27. Taking a selfie at 30,000 feet.
28. Taking a selfie at 30,000 feet on a plane on my way to Japan. So excited to be there!
29. Taking a selfie on the plane while on my way to a Jamaican beach vacation.
30. Taking a selfie on this plane is one of my favorite things when traveling. #selfie
31. Taking a selfie on a plane is the most basic of life’s pleasures.
32. The best way to start your holidays is with a nice selfie and a flight.
33. Today’s the day to take that selfie and fly away.
34. Vacations can be an amazing adventure with the people you love most.
35. Wherever the destination, it’s a perfect time to take a selfie with friends and family.
Airplane Captions For Instagram -Airplane Window Quotes
36. Airplane windows let you start enjoying the trip sooner!
37. Being next to the window and seeing the world through the beaming sun.
38. Hanging out with you in the sky…
39. On my way to the next continent.
40. I go to great lengths to make sure we have airplane views while flying.
41. I got a window seat, and it’s amazing.
42. I’m glad I got the window seat on this flight. It’s a view I’ll never forget
43. If you’re sitting next to an airplane window, this is what it will look like when you see it.
44. What better way to take in the world than by looking out the window of an airplane?
45. So I’m flying over some of the most breathtaking landscapes this weekend and couldn’t be more thankful for my job.
46. Soar through the clouds with me – enjoy the view!
47. Sunlight reflecting on the clouds – I’m loving this!
48. The view from the window is spectacular.
49. The view from your window is the most beautiful in flight.
50. There’s no place like a window seat.
Airplane Captions For Instagram – Airport Captions For Instagram
51. Being at the airport and feeling lucky to have a flight to a new place.
52. Being at the airport can be the most exciting, relaxing, and anxiety-inducing experience of your life.
53. Enjoying the last touches of summer *wink wink* in the airport.
54. Feeling alive at the airport.
55. Feeling at home in the airport.
56. Feeling good when you’re waiting for your plane. A great start to an adventure.
57. Feeling pretty at home on my way to Mexico.
58. Flight checking in! We can’t wait to get there and see you.
59. When you’re at the airport, and you feel something huge is coming!
60. Flying away, feeling fine. Not tired or stressed, just happy to see so many people smiling and enjoying the same feeling.
Flying Captions For Instagram – Fly Captions For Instagram
61. Flying through the sky, traveling through time and space.
62. There’s a new lounge, you know where to find me!
63. I can’t believe how fuzzy my brain is. I still feel like I’m dreaming when I get to the airport, but it’s so worth it when I see you @_
64. I’m here in Hong Kong, and I’m feeling so happy to be here.
65. Loving @(airport)
66. It’s not the destination; it’s the journey.
67. It’s time to get excited!
68. Just landed, excited and ready to take on the world.
69. Let’s face it, the airport can be a drag, but there’s a great destination to look forward to!
70. Let’s make the most out of our next flight.
71. Feeling content and happy, it’s going to be quite the journey!
72. This ain’t your average airport,
73. Traveling always has the ability to make me feel like a kid again, especially when I’m at the airport for an early flight.
74. We love airports because there’s no place more relaxing than an airport. No need for a coffee shop, this is our playground.
75. When you’ve got a great trip planned and a great airport to fly out of!
76. Wherever you are, it’s a good time to be reminded that there’s no place like home. But there’s no harm in trying to look for the second best!
77. You can’t stop the world, so roll with it.
78. You wouldn’t believe the size of this airport!
79. You know when you are at the airport and suddenly feel like you are in a different place? That’s how I feel right now!
Best Airplane Captions For Instagram – Airplane Instagram Captions
80. On a flight to somewhere new, anywhere but here…
81. I feel like I’ve been on this plane for hours.
82. Who says you can’t fly away and leave your worries behind?
83. The smiles are contagious. The sun is bigger, brighter, and warmer. And the flight is more comfortable with a complimentary Bloody Mary.
84. Life is short. Have fun while you can.
85. When traveling to a new place, it’s the little things that make all the difference. Like capturing a plane selfie while flying on one.
86. I am flying high and loving it!
87. The best kind of trip is the one where core memories are made.
88. We are going on a flight! #airline
Best Flying Quotes For Instagram – Fly Quotes For Instagram
89. A weekend away with my family is always a good thing.
90. We’re off to see the world!
91. This is what it looks like when you travel to a foreign country for the first time.
92. When you’re on a flight, and someone asks for your seat…
93. We’re on a plane right now. This is how you do a selfie while flying over the ocean.
94. Each plane ride is a journey. Here’s to new horizons and the sights you see along the way.
95. On my way to the best vacation ever.
96. Here we are, off to a life-changing adventure.
97. We’re off to see the world; you should too.
98. I love that feeling when you’re looking out the window of your plane, thinking about how cool this country is and how happy you are to be here.
99. And then, I got to thinking: The next trip I take will be to Alaska.
100. On our way to the great unknown.
101. Going on a trip, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
102. I’m on an airplane, wishing I was somewhere else. #airplaneselfie
103. I’m here for the adventure.
104. Stay a little tipsy, fly a little higher, and kiss the world goodbye.
105. The best part of traveling is the connections you make.
106. Enjoying the view while traveling, what a treat!
Airplane Captions For Instagram – Flying Captions
107. Flying high!
108. Flying high in the clouds!
109. Flying high on life and looking forward to seeing you soon.
110. Flying high this weekend!
111. Flying is best when you’re doing it in style.
112. Flying is the best way to travel!
113. Flying over the clouds.
114. Flying through the clouds.
115. Flying through the sky, soaring like the birds!
116. Flying to adventures!
117. Flying without wings!
Airplane Captions For Instagram – Funny Flying Captions
118. A change of latitude would help my attitude.
119. Catch flights not feelings.
120. Good things come to those who book flights.
121. Got my head in the clouds.
122. I don’t care what the question is, the answer is always an airplane ticket.
123. I followed my heart and it lead me to the airport.
124. I’m flying to where the WiFi’s weak.”
125. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.
126. It’s Plane and Simple… I Love Flying
127. I was made to soar.
128. Looking fly.
129. Love at first flight.
130. Nothing about this trip will be plane.
131. Running to the boarding gate is my favorite workout.
132. The best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
133. Up, up, and away.
134. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets, which is kind of the same thing.
Airplane Captions For Instagram – Quotes About Flying
135. “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.” Friedrich Nietzsche
136. “Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high”. P. V. Sindhu
137. “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” Frida Kahlo
138. “Don’t be scared to fly high, ’cause it will inspire others.” Kerli
139. “Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you’ll see the way to fly”. Richard Bach
140. “I decided to fly through the air and live in the sunlight and enjoy life as much as I could.” Evel Knievel
141. “It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill.” Wilbur Wright
142. “The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me.” Ratan Tata
143. “There’s a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly.” Travis Scott
144. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet”. Rumi
145. “To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything”. Otto Lilienthal
146. “We can still be sexy and vibrant, fashionable, classy, and fly until the day we die!” Tina Knowles
147. “When I was a little boy, my wish was to be on an airplane. My wish was to get on a plane and fly to the sky”. J-Hope
Airplane Captions For Instagram – Short Captions About Flying
148. Destination: us
149. Do you like the view?
150. Down for the adventure.
151. Fasten your seatbelts!
152. Feeling the vibe.
153. Going somewhere? We’re ready.
154. I’m here for the adventure.
155. I’m in a sky of possibilities.
156. On the path to adventure.
157. Seeing the world in a new way.
158. Travel is the best feeling ever.
159. We’re off on an adventure!
160. We’re off to see the world!
161. You ready for this adventure?
FAQs On Airplane Captions For Instagram
How To Get Paid Sponsorships With Airport Instagram Captions?
- Get clear on branding
- Who are your audiences?
- Consistency is key
- Network with brands
- Pitch your work
Do you want to learn how to get pain sponsorships with airport quotes for Instagram? Now that you have all these fly captions for Instagram for a girl wanting to travel the world, where do you start?
Are you aspiring to be a travel blogger or a wanderlust, hoping to go to every nook and cranny of the world while documenting your experiences?
Let me tell you that it is possible!
To get started, go through this thorough article on How To Make Money As A Travel Blogger.
Now, moving on to Instagram. With all the witty fly captions for Instagram for a girl and catchy flight quotes for Instagram used, how do you land a paid sponsorship?
Let’s look at how you can land paid sponsorships.
Get Clear On Branding
If you can pinpoint your specialty, the interaction will be at its highest level. For example, if your niche is Asian countries, you are bound to attract those who wish to travel to Asia.
Alternatively, your niche could be focused on beaches all around the world and you are ready to fire up your posts with paddle board Instagram captions. Regardless of your niche, be clear on it.
Your entire Instagram feed is greatly influenced by your branding on top of the information you offer. Before starting to post, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you scheduling your posts?
- Are they themed?
- What is the format of your Instagram posts?
- Are you using attention-grabbing plane quotes for Instagram?
Who Are Your Audiences?
Another thing to keep in mind is your potential audience. Having a bombastic airplane caption for Instagram is one thing, knowing your target market is essential to persuade a business to collaborate with you is another key point.
It’s advantageous to both parties because, if you know who your target market is, you can accurately predict which brands will benefit most from having you as their advertising partner.
You may approach brand collaborations more effectively with the support of the demographic data you collect. Collect data such as the age group or geographical location the majority of your audience is from.
On top of that, study the analytics of your posts. When do your audiences engage with your posts the most?
Is it at 8 am when people are on their commute to work, or at 6 pm when people are done with work and lounging at home?
When working with you, the businesses will want to know how far your reach can be.
You could have all the fly quotes for Instagram, funny paddle board Instagram captions, or airport selfie captions, but if they are being placed under pictures targeted to the wrong audiences, it won’t go far.
Consistency Is Key
Come up with different ideas for your content. Consistently curate posts that are creative and interactive to get the most out of the engagement of your audiences.
Now that you have got a list of airport captions for Instagram or paddle boarding Instagram captions, what kind of pictures or videos would go with those?
Strategically compile all the plane Instagram captions in an Excel or Google Sheet to effectively manage your posts.
Consistently posting is crucial for obtaining brand sponsorship since it demonstrates that you are a consistent user of the platform.
It makes sense when you think about it because why should a brand engage with someone who posts once a month?
Network With Brands
This is the fun part!
Now that you have gotten their attention thanks to the funny airport captions on Instagram, you can start contacting these businesses.
You’ve established your brand, identified your target market, and written engaging genuine content.
You should now be able to identify the kinds of companies that would profit from a relationship with you.
You can also work with sponsorship networks, try out the options below:
Pitch Your Work
There is nothing improper about approaching brands and presenting your services.
You could secure specific tasks without having to wait for businesses to discover you if you have the appropriate pitch.
Look for businesses that make an evident time and money investment with their Instagram presence.
Start by finding out what sponsors equivalent influencers in your sector are already using. Do not worry about competition when you are starting because everyone is different.
You will have your unique qualities, ideas, and stories to present that not everyone can have. Well, to start, you already have this list of plane instagram captions that others may not have (wink wink).
Keep in mind that starting small is okay. Building a portfolio by working with smaller companies will help you.
If you would like a detailed description of the steps mentioned above, here is a guide on How to Get Sponsored on Instagram with 1000 Followers In 2023.
What Are Some Good Insta Captions?
Good IG Captions:
- An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- Give second chances but not for the same mistake.
- I’m an original; that’s perfection in itself.
- Life is the biggest party you’ll ever be at.
- Never sacrifice three things: family, love, and yourself.
- You can’t dull my sparkle.
What Should I Caption A Travel Photo?
My Best Travel Captions:
- Always say yes to new adventures.
- I’ve found my happy place.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Life is short, and the world is wide. I better get started.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore.
- Only going places that spark joy.
- Take only pictures; leave only footprints.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
How Do You Put Flight Status On Instagram?
My Favorite Flying Captions:
- Airplane mode on!
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- Come fly with me.
- Find joy in the journey.
- Got my head up in the clouds.
- Let’s fly away.
- Worth Every Mile.
- You only live once; just take the flight.
How Would You Describe A Plane Flying?
Any class of fixed-wing aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported by the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings is a plane, and flying them is amazing!
Ready For Takeoff?
Flight captions for Instagram are a great way to add some personality to your posts for all you travel enthusiasts!
Captions are a great way to add context and provide more information about the photo, while hashtags can help you connect with people who share the same interests.
For example, putting up the best travel hashtags will draw your post to people who love traveling too.
Additionally, speaking of traveling, it’s a great niche whether you’re just having fun posting and blogging or getting serious about setting up a money-making blog.
Be it blogging or just for Instagram; it’s best to know your target audience if you’re being very specific; for example, showing a portable baby bed on the plane will work best with aviation captions for Instagram that a more family-centric.
Conclusion – Airplane Instagram Captions
When it comes to captions, your best bet is to keep them short and sweet, so that they don’t take away from the photo.
Instagram limits captions to 280 characters, thus keeping it interesting without trying to be too clever or witty.
Also, use emojis for your aviation Instagram!
They are a great way to spice up the caption without using any actual words. However, whether you’re writing captions for Instagram for girls or boys, or anyone at all – EVERYONE loves emojis!
If you found any captions here that you’re excited to use for your next post, do let me know! Or, if there’s anything you’d want to add, feel free to type it up in the comments!
- SafetyWing vs World Nomads: The Best Travel Insurance 2022
- 31 Eco-Friendly Travel Products For A Guilt-Free Trip!
- 27 Travel Board Games for Adults [2022 Update]
- 245 Tropical Captions To Blow Up Your Instagram Account!
- 165 Road Trip Quotes For Instagram To Make You Insta-Famous
- 197+ Road Trip Questions for Couples To Keep You Entertained
- Zero-Waste Travel Kit [2022 Update]
- 21 Best Cameras For Travel Bloggers In 2022
- Best Travel Hashtags To Boost Your Instagram Traffic!
- 375+ Best Travel Blogger Names To Boost Your Travel Blog!
- 16 Easy SEO Tips For Your Travel Blog In 202231 Best Affiliate Programs For Travel Bloggers [2022 Update!]