Hey adventure seeker! Looking for the best Instagram captions for hiking?
Hiking is a really fun activity you can do with friends and family. It’s a great way for you to get some exercise, explore nature and take some amazing photos.
And your amazing photos NEED good hiking captions that are going to bring your hiking Instagram posts to the next level!
Hiking captions for Ig can also be very different depending on the vibe you’re going for.
Maybe you want clever Instagram captions or funny hiking Instagram captions, or perhaps hiking with friends captions or hiking quotes for couples?
Those of you who are hardcore hiking enthusiasts might even be looking for captions for hiking gear or captions for trekking pic in addition to Instagram captions for hiking pictures.
Whatever it is, I’ll bet all this talk about hiking has got you all pumped up to write hiking captions Instagram is gonna love.
So, let’s check out my specially curated 405+ Instagram captions for hiking to get you inspired!
Affiliate Link Disclosure
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you.
Best Instagram Captions For Hiking
1. This weekend, get outside and look up.
2. Going on a hike? Pack extras of everything you’ll need to survive.
3. A hike is the best way to get outside and enjoy the beauty of nature.
4. Here’s to all the best hikes in a city that never sleeps.
5. Because nothing feels better than getting outside, breathing fresh air, and escaping the stress of your day. #hike
6. There’s a feeling of freedom and discovery that comes with hiking. You’re exposed to so many new things, both above and below ground.
7. You don’t have to hike for days to get in shape. You just need the will, a little bit of extra energy, and lots of sweat.
8. The best views are always just around the next corner.
9. Don’t miss the best views at the top of your favorite mountain.
10. Going for a hike—the best way to see the world.
11. Hiking is a great way to de-stress and get out in nature. Nothing better than getting outside to enjoy some fresh air and get that heart pumping!
12. Hiking is one of my favorite ways to spend the day. It’s a great way to clear your head and get perspective on life.
13. Hiking is the ultimate act of self-exploration. It’s about finding yourself, and that alone makes it rewarding.
14. What are you doing this weekend? Let’s do a hike!
15. Get out there, explore, and discover the world around you.
16. Hiking is what you make it.
17. I’m going hiking today. Can’t wait to feel the fresh air and take in the beautiful nature.
18. Hiking is a perfect way to connect with nature and find the peace that comes from being surrounded by natural beauty.
19. What are you looking forward to doing today?
20. Taking a walk in the woods is one of my favorite pastimes.
21. We’re not just mountains. We’re mountains with a heart.
22. Get out there, get some fresh air and exercise, #hikeit
23. Treat your body to this energizing activity this weekend.
24. Partake in nature’s beauty, and enjoy a day of fresh air in the great outdoors.
25. This is the perfect time to get outside and experience nature.
26. A great day to get out and explore. A better day is always around the corner.
27. It’s time to go for a hike.
28. Breakfast by the water, going for a hike. The best way to start the day.
29. Get outside and get your daily dose of exercise!
30. After a long week, it’s time to recharge with a hike.
31. The best kind of day is the one spent hiking.
32. The best adventure is out there.
33. The best part of a hike is the feeling of accomplishment when you’re done.
34. When you’re in nature, it’s easy to forget the rest of the world exists.
35. I think it’s time for a hike. Let me know what trail you want to explore.
36. Hiking is not just a hobby. It’s a lifestyle. Get outside and explore your world on these easy day hikes for beginners.
37. The best way to get away from it all is to go hiking.
- How To Become A Freelance Social Media Manager In 2022 (With No Experience!)
- How to Get Sponsored on Instagram with 1000 Followers In 2022
- Best Travel Hashtags To Boost Your Instagram Traffic!
- How To Get An Instagram Sponsorship [ 11 Unique Tips! ]
- 13 Hiking Hairstyles That Are Sporty & Stylish In 2022
- 245 Tropical Captions To Blow Up Your Instagram Account!
- 165 Road Trip Quotes For Instagram To Make You Insta-Famous
- 161 Airplane Captions For Instagram To Increase Followers!
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Clever Hiking Captions
38. Hiking is good for the soul. And it’s good for your cardio, too.
39. It’s all about the journey, not the destination.
40. It’s not what you do. It’s how you do it.
41. A hike is one of the few places where you can get away from the world and just be yourself.
42. Hiking is a great way to get in touch with yourself.
43. The best part about living in the mountains? Hiking!
44. It’s not what you wear. It’s how you hike.
45. Because nothing feels better than a full day of being outside, on the trails, in nature.
46. Everyone needs a weekend hike.
47. Because some hikes just don’t make sense, but we do it anyway.
48. Hiking gets better with more experience.
49. Over the river and through the woods.
50. Every hike is an adventure, and every adventure deserves a beer.
51. The perks of taking a hike: No crowds, no traffic, and an (almost) endless supply of coffee.
52. Pack your bags and hit the trails.
53. Want to get some new ideas and inspiration for your next hike? Check out these photos we’ve taken along the trail.
54. The only thing better than getting lost in the woods is finding a new way to hike. #hiking
55. This is how we like to spend our weekends: hiking.
56. Life’s a climb, but the view is great.
57. Hiking is the best way to spend a weekend.
58. If you’re going to go hiking, make sure you have at least a good pair of boots. #hiking
59. Life is better in hiking boots.
60. Hike, hike. We’re on a hike!
61. The perfect time to be thinking about going for a hike.
62. Not all who wander are lost.
63. Hiking takes you to places you’ve never been. And then when you get there, you realize no one has ever been there before either.
64. The best kind of hiking is the kind that happens when your phone drops out of your pocket.
65. Hiking is the best. So get out there and enjoy this fine day!
66. Such a good way to be outside.
67. Taking a hike is one of the best things you can do for your mind and body.
68. Just breathe and take it all in.
69. Tap into your inner-wild child and take a hike.
70. Hike more.
71. Hiking is like a weekend getaway: you don’t have to go far, but when you arrive, your mind will be blown.
72. Let’s go hiking. Let’s go exploring.
73. We can’t believe we’re so lucky to be able to go on hikes and get outdoors like this all the time.
74. A hike is something to get excited about.
- 21 Tips For Hiking Alone in 2022 (From Personal Experience!)
- 43 Hikes In NZ South Island That You Will Never Forget!
- 13 Barefoot Hiking Boots That Are Super Comfy In 2022!
- Best Time to Go Hiking In 2022
- 161 Airplane Captions For Instagram To Increase Followers!
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Funny Hiking Quotes
75. Think outside. No box required.
76. There’s nothing like a good hike. Unless it’s a really good hike.
77. Hiking – the only activity that completely empties my brain.
78. Hiking season is almost over. Just one more day of hiking left, and then I can get back to writing my bucket list.
79. About halfway to somewhere.
80. Hiking is like a walk in the park, except it’s a hike.
81. When you’re going for a hike but you’ve forgotten your phone and have to use your other senses.
82. There! Right there is where I lost my damn mind!
83. Here is a photo of my therapist and me.
84. The ultimate hike is the one you take to get away from it all. #hiking
85. There is a great deal to be gained from taking a break from the daily grind.
86. I’m not lost. I’m exploring.
87. Going on a hike is the perfect excuse to buy loads of snacks! We’ll need the energy bars!
88. This hike really peaked my interest.
89. It’s like finding a unicorn in the forest, except it’s really, a really good hike.
90. I’d rather hike than go to the dentist, so let’s just hike.
91. These boots were made for hikin’.
92. You know you’ve been working hard when you take a hike and realize your legs are as sore as your shoulders.
93. You’re not a sinner if you have fun hiking.
94. Going hiking, going for a hike. It’s getting pretty deep out there.
95. On a date with the mountains.
96. Hiking is sexy, and it’s getting hotter.
97. Speechless (and breathless!)
98. I’m not sure what I was thinking, but it sure wasn’t “hiking.”
99. You know what they say: a hike is the only thing that makes you forget your troubles. #hiking
100. It’s not just a hike; it’s a date with nature.
101. I might look like I am listening to you, but in my mind, I am hiking.
102. I’m hiking to forget all my problems, so this is gonna be a loooonnggg hike.
103. Hiking was the answer – can’t remember what the question was.
104. Seriously, who doesn’t like to go hiking? Well…I hate hiking.
105. I wouldn’t say I’m a pro, but I’m starting to get the hang of this hiking stuff.
106. So you’re saying that I should take a hike…
107. I’m going for a hike because I can’t get enough of this weather.
108. Don’t stress about the long trek to the summit. just carry on.
109. See those rocks? Don’t take ’em all for granite.
110. When the hike is just a little too much.
111. I feel big until I get to the mountains.
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Hiking Captions For Couples
112. The best way to find your soulmate is by hiking with another human being.
113. Hiking with the one we love is the best way to start a day. #hikingasapartner
114. Hiking in a long-term relationship is like any other relationship. It takes work, it takes patience, but at the end of the day, you get to keep each other’s toes warm.
115. We just realized that we’re pretty awesome at hiking together. We’re so great at “us” we might need a name for it. Any suggestions?
116. At the end of the day, we all have something in common: a great view.
117. Hiking is a great way to spend time with your partner. We love exploring new places together and are so grateful to be able to do this on our day off.
118. I love hiking with the person I’m in a relationship with. It’s like we’re two halves of one whole.
119. Hiking with my partner is the highlight of any day. What’s your favorite hiking memory?
120. When you’re with the right person, hiking is even more fun (and a little bit harder).
121. Hiking with your sweetheart should be as easy as falling in love.
122. Hiking and getting lost in nature is the best way to spend time with your love.
123. Hiking is the perfect activity for a couple or with your significant other.
124. Nothing can feel better than hiking together.
125. A love of mountains and a shared passion for exploring them together.
126. When you’re with the right person, even the day’s toughest hike is more like a stroll in the park.
127. Best way to spend a weekend? Hiking with your best friend.
128. Hiking with someone is like a little slice of life, exploring the world together in peace.
129. A hike is always better with someone by your side, so grab your sweetie and hit the trail.
130. Hiking with my partner is one of the best ways to show how much you care.
131. Hiking with my partner is one of the most magical things to do together.
132. Hiking with your significant other is all about bonding, sharing, and learning to take things slow when it gets tough.
133. Nothing says “I love you” quite like a hike through the woods.
134. Hiking is a great way to spend time with your partner and build lasting memories together.
135. Hiking makes me feel close to my partner, especially when we get lost together.
136. If you’re not yet a member of the hiking club, you better join today. You’ve got nothing to lose but your boyfriend’s ring! #hikingasapartner
137. Hiking is a great way to bond with your partner, especially if you’re together for the first time.
138. This is one of the best parts about being in a relationship with you, hiking.
139. Hiking is the perfect activity to do with your significant other. Who else needs a reason to get outside?
140. Sometimes a hike can be so much more than just hiking. It’s a time to bond with your loved one, connect through the trail and explore nature together. #hiking
141. There’s nothing quite like a hike with your honey.
142. You don’t have to be in love to hike together, but it sure helps!
143. Bring your partner on a hike today. It’s amazing what hiking with another person can do for you both.
144. There’s nothing quite like being together to make your hiking experience better.
145. Hiking with your partner is better than beer.
146. Sometimes the best way to hike is with the one you love.
147. Hiking with my partner is always a good time. We don’t fight; we laugh and enjoy each other’s company – and the beautiful views.
148. When you and your partner see the same beauty in nature. #hiking
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Hiking Captions With Friends
149. Only the most hardcore of us get out for a hike on the 5th of July with our friends. what are you doing?
150. Bring a compass. It’s awkward when you have to eat your friends.
151. Sometimes you find friends in the most unexpected places.
152. Friends that hike together stay together. #hikingwitholdfriends
153. Life is better with friends.
154. Hiking with friends feels like real life.
155. A hike is the ultimate escape—when you’re adventuring with friends, it’s like a little vacation. Just you, nature and nothing else.
156. #hiking is one of the best ways to meet new friends.
157. We went hiking with some old friends and new. It was a great day of seeing where our relationship has grown, and of course, finding awesome Instagram shots or #hikinglife.
158. Meet the hiking club: me, my best friend, and her dog.#hiking
159. The best way to get a good hike in? Hiking with your friends.
160. Hiking with friends is the best way to take a break from your worries.
161. Nothing better than a hike in the woods, especially when you’re with your friends. #hiking
162. Hiking with friends is always better than hiking alone.
163. Life’s great when you make friends while hiking.
164. Hiking is not just a great way to get in shape or clear your mind — it’s also one of the most enjoyable ways to spend time with friends and family.
165. Making friends while hiking.
166. Ah, the best way to spend a day in the great outdoors: Hiking with friends.
167. Hiking with friends is the best thing ever.
168. Going for a hike with my friends. It’s always a good time.
169. Let’s take a break from the slopes and hit the trails together.
170. It takes a group of people to make the most of your day. Who’s with me? #hikingwithfriends
171. Making friends while hiking is the best kind of relationship.
172. The best way to make friends while hiking is by finding a new mountain trail.
173. Nothing beats the thrill of a good hike with friends. The fresh air, the beautiful scenery, and endless talks about life.
174. We did it! #hikingwithfriends
175. Hiking is the best way to get to know people.
176. Hiking is better with friends.
177. When you hike with friends and make them your family, the trail is your home.
178. Going on an adventure with friends is the simplest way to get your day started.
179. We’re not looking for just any friends, we’re looking for the best ones – and we found them on this trail!
180. I don’t know about you, but the thrill of the mountain never gets old.
181. There’s no better time to get out and hike with friends.
182. Two for one: hiking with the people I love and finding new friends who share the same passion.
183. New friends, fresh air, and a fresh perspective.
184. There’s nothing like the feeling of bonding over a big adventure.
185. What’s better than a beautiful sunrise with friends to share?
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Hiking Puns And Sayings
186. Don’t be a pine in the ass!
187. Hiking is a hill of a lot of fun.
188. It’s a hill. Get over it.
189. Walking the trials and trails of life.
190. Wood you believe that I’m actually on a hike right now?
191. On a date with mountains.
192. Are you oakay? Yes, I’m pine. Why woodn’t I be?
193. Always one step ahead.
194. The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it’s all downhill from here.
195. Climbing my way to bigger and better things.
196. I wood never leaf a hiker behind.
197. These views are unbe-leaf-able!
198. Let’s meet for branch and go for a hike!
199. The mountains call and I go.
200. You can’t get much more nature than a hike in forests, fields and meadows filled with wildflowers.
201. Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves.
202. May the forest be with you.
203. On a tree-mendous hike.
204. Getting to the top of the hill was such a re-leaf.
205. I am just a mountain girl at heart.
206. I just wanna kick it in the woods with my birches.
207. I went for a hike, now I’m feel oak-ay.
208. Last bud not least, it’s time to take a hike.
209. Let’s put the petal to the metal.
210. Two’s companies, trees a crowd.
211. What you were saying about hiking really peaked my interest!
212. Come on, summit up now!
213. Getting to the top of the hill was such a re-leaf.
214. I’m so excited about hiking that I almost wet my plants.
215. What were you saying? I lost my terrain of thought.
216. Life should have more mountains and less stress.
217. Enjoying life in the snow lane.
218. I love hiking — I don’t take it for granite.
219. I love hiking— it’s in-tents.
220. Be sure to leaf your worries behind.
221. I’m all a-boot that hiking life.
222. Range against the machine!
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Hiking Quotes For Instagram
223. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it.” – Ashley Smith
224. “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.” – Harley King
225. “Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
226. “Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world. Not so the world can see you – David McCullough Jr.
227. “I love walking in the woods, along the trails, by the beaches. I love being part of nature. I love walking alone. It is therapy. One needs to be alone, to recharge one’s batteries.” – Grace Kelly
228. “Jumping from boulder to boulder and never falling, with a heavy pack, is easier than it sounds; you just can’t fall when you get into the rhythm of the dance.” – Jack Kerouac
229. “Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.” – Ed Viesturs
230. “Going to the mountains is like going home.” – John Muir
231. “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
232. “Hiking and happiness go hand in hand or foot in the boot.” -Diane Spicer
233. “There is nothing more beautiful than nature early in the morning.” – Vincent Van Gogh
234. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
235. “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” – John Muir
236. “You don’t have to move mountains. Simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado of happiness, gratitude and acceptance. You will change the world by being a warm, kind hearted human being.” – Anita Krizzan
237. “The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don’t fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far”. – Paulo Coelho
238. “To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.” – Mary Davis
239. “To aim for the highest point is not the only way to climb a mountain.” – Nan Shepherd
240. “The world reveals itself to those who travel on foot.” – Werner Herzog
241. “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.”- Sir Rannulph Fiennes
242. “After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value.” – G.M. Trevelyan
243. “Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.” – Katrina Mayer.
244. “Your mountain may be harder to climb but oh the view, the view is divine.” – Jennae Cecilia
245. “Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.” – Charles Lindbergh
246. “It’s not the mountain that we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
247. “Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake.” – Wallace Stevens
248. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
249. “The climb speaks to our character, but the view, I think, to our souls.” – Lori Lansens
250. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
251. “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.” – Harley King
252. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time spent working in the office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddam mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
253. “Walking is a man’s best medicine” – Hippocrates
254. “You need special shoes for hiking – and a bit of a special soul as well.” – Terri Guillemets
255. “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.” – Sue Fitzmaurice
256. “Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.” – Sir Martin Conway
257. “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn Beatty
258. “It is in the still silence of nature that one will find true bliss.” – J.J.C.
259. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Inspirational Captions For Hiking Pictures
260. There’s nothing like a hike to clear your mind, body, and soul. Be it a short or long one; there are so many paths to follow.
261. Even if you don’t make it to the top, it doesn’t matter.
262. Every adventure is an opportunity to learn something new, meet new people and make memories that will last forever.
263. Don’t just go through life; it’s amazing and full of wonderful experiences! Go outside and live!
264. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And how stupid is fear anyway? Go big, or go home.
265. You don’t have to be in the mountains or at a beach. Hiking is simply a journey through the forest, through time and space.
266. You only live once. Don’t let one chance go by without taking a step forward.
267. You’ve found the right spot. Look around, breathe in the air and enjoy your day.
268. Hiking is one of the best ways to appreciate nature and embrace simplicity. Here’s to all those times we’ve stuck our heads out of the car window for some fresh air.
269. You can’t wait to get outside and explore the outdoors. You’re a hiking champion.
270. The best way to forget your worries is to get outside and hike. Get those #adventuregoals in this week!
271. Do you feel it? The weight of the world is lifting. You can take a breath, run your feet over the soft grass, and know that tomorrow is a new day.
272. The best way to get over a bad day is to go for a hike on the trails.
273. What’s a better way to spend a beautiful day than getting outside and exploring your world?
274. Go out and do something. Just get up and go #hiking
275. The best kind of adventure is when you don’t know exactly where you’re going, but it’s a good place.
276. You can’t stop time, but you can slow it down.
277. Hiking is a great way to take in the natural beauty of your surroundings and gain a new perspective on things.
278. A good hike is often more than just a physical challenge. It’s a mental one too. So why not get this out into the open? You can call it a ‘hike’ today, or you can make it a ‘journey’ tomorrow… so pick up some water bottles and let’s go see what lies ahead.
279. Sometimes all you need is a little bit of fresh air and nature to recharge. Hike it out! #hiking
280. There’s nothing quite like getting lost in the woods.
281. There’s something about the delicate balance of being totally present in your surroundings that makes you instantly happier.
282. Go on a hike and see the beauty of nature all around you.
283. Going on a hike. The best part is that you can make it as long or short as you want. You can decide the speed, you can decide which path to take, and you get to decide what happens when the day ends.
284. For those who like to get outside, for those who like to be alone.
285. Take your time and soak in the beautiful scenery. All along the trail, you’ll be surrounded by trees, lakes, and fluffy white clouds.
286. You don’t have to travel far or climb great heights to get a spectacular view of the world around you. All you need is a pair of hiking shoes and an open mind. Let’s go!
287. “You’ll never know how far you can go until you try.” – Sophia Loren
288. Take your breath away with a gorgeous walk in the mountains.
289. Getting out of the city for a while can do wonders for your soul.
290. The best things in life are free. Take advantage of the beauty around you and enjoy the simple pleasure of a hike in nature.
291. Take a hike: The great outdoors will lift your mood and make you feel better about life.
292. The best thing you can do is just relax, take it easy and enjoy the moment. Don’t try to push it too hard, and always have enough water.
293. The world is full of wonders. Let’s explore it together.
294. When you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and it’s just you, the trail, and nature, there’s no better time to pause and consider where your life is going.
295. “ To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles” – Marie Davis.
296. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Motivational Quotes On Hiking
297. “Climb mountains, not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world” – David McCullough Jr
298. “The moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.” – Henry David Thoreau
299. “People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.” – Edmund Hillary
300. “Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.” – Greg Child
301. “The experienced mountain climber is not intimidated by a mountain he is inspired by it.” – William Arthur Ward
302. “Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking; You have grown outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits.” – Cindy Ross
303. “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
304. “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
305. “Oh, how can I put into words the joys of a walk over country such as this; the scenes that delight the eyes, the blessed peace of mind, the sheer exuberance which fills your soul as you tread the firm turf? This is something to be lived, not read about.” – Alfred Wainwright
306. “If you’re on the right path it will always be uphill.” – Henry B. Eyring
307. “I was no longer following a trail. I was learning to follow myself.” – Aspen Matis
308. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
309. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
310. “I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees.” – Henry David Thoreau
311. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
312. “For hiking is one of those things that you can only do when you have the determination in you.” – Unknown
313. “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
314. “All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
315. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
316. “If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk.” – Raymond Inmon
317. “My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” – Aldous Huxley
318. “The long-distance hiker, a breed set apart from the likes of the usual pack. He’ll shoulder his gear, be hittin’ the trail; long gone, long ‘fore he’ll be back.” – M.J. Eberhart
319. “I found far more answers in the woods than I ever did in the city.” – Mary Davis
320. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
321. “Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.” – Frank Herbert
322. “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.” – Harley King
323. “Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve; they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.” – Anatoli Boukreev
324. “You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.” – John Muir
325. “The higher you climb on the mountain, the harder the wind blows.” – Sam Cummings
326. “Without great mountains, we cannot reach great heights.” – Richard Paul Evans
327. “Fall down seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
328. “Go out, go out, I beg of you, And taste the beauty of the wild. Behold the miracle of the earth with all the wonder of a child.” – Edna Jaques
329. “Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, and as vital to our lives as water and good bread.” – Edward Abbey
330. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalia de Castro
331. “A walk in nature walks the soul back home.” – Mary Davis
332. “You never climb the same mountain twice, not even in memory. Memory rebuilds the mountain, changes the weather, retells the jokes, remakes all the moves.” – Lito Tejada-Flores
333. “On a hike, the days pass with the wind, the sun, the stars; movement is powered by a belly full of food and water, not a noxious tankful of fossil fuels. On a hike, you’re less a job title and more a human being. A periodic hike not only stretches the limbs but also reminds us: Wow, there’s a big old world out there.” – Ken Ilgunas
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Trekking Quotes And Captions
334. “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” – John Burroughs
335. “Walk away quietly in any direction and taste the freedom of the mountaineer. Camp out among the grasses and gentians of glacial meadows, in craggy garden nooks full of nature’s darlings.” – John Muir
336. Grab your trekking gear and head out on a trail that’ll take all of your senses by surprise.
337. When you’re out at the trail, there is only one thing to do: keep going.
338. “You need mountains; long staircases don’t make good hikers.” – Amit Kalantri
339. When you reach your destination, it’s time to enjoy the view. #trek #explore
340. “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” – Edward Abbey
341. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
342. Ready for a trek? You should be.
343. Ditching the daily grind, the adventure begins where you walk.
344. It’s time to get off the beaten track and explore new places, meet new people, and find your next adventure.
345. “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
346. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalia de Castro
347. “Trekking means a traveling experience with a thrilling excitement.” -Amit Kalantri
348. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” Muhammad Ali
349. There’s something about the freedom of being outside, away from the city noise and crowds. The fresh air, the open sky, and nature always leave us feeling refreshed and ready for the next adventure.
350. Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence – Hermann Buhl
351. We are NOT the safest place on earth, but we are the only one we have.
352. “In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous.” – Artistotle
353. Leaving the city behind and exploring the great outdoors.
354. “The world reveals itself to those who travel on foot” – Werner Herzog
355. Getting lost in nature.
356. Traveling is a state of mind. The journey is the reward.
357. Don’t let your vacation time go to waste. Clear your schedule, take care of business, and get out there for some fresh air and adventure.
358. “Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery.” – John Ruskin
359. The best way to get out of your comfort zone is just to go for it.
360. “Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountains”– Jeffrey Rasley
361. “Great things are done when men and mountains meet.” – William Blake
362. Trekking is everything you want it to be: a colorful, challenging and awe-inspiring way to see the world.
363. “Everybody wants to reach the peak, but there is no growth on the top of a mountain. It is in the valley that we slog through the lush grass and rich soil, learning and becoming what enables us to summit life’s next peak.” -Andy Andrews
364. Trekking, a way to travel.
365. “Mountain hikes instilled in me a life-long urge to get to the top of any inviting summit or peak.” – Paul D. Boyer
366. A journey through nature is a quest for balance. It’s a way to connect the mind and body, to explore your own inner creativity and live more fully in the moment.
367. The trail is calling you.
368. “Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
369. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
370. Beautiful mountain vistas, fresh air and sheer bliss.
Instagram Captions for Hiking – Walking Captions
371. Just taking a walk in nature.
372. Give your body a rest and enjoy the view.
373. Taking a break from the city to be one with nature.
374. Come walk with me, wild mountain air and nature is calling
375. Breathe in the fresh air.
376. Work up a good sweat with a nice, long walk.
377. Time to get out and walk in nature and explore. #beoutdoors
378. Breathe in, breathe out and enjoy.
379. Nature is my cure for loneliness.
380. You don’t have to go far. Just go somewhere you haven’t been before.
381. “Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is. People lose their capacity to walk, run, travel, think, and experience life. I realize how important it is to use the time I have.” – Viggo Mortensen
382. It’s not just a walk in the park on the mountain; it’s a journey.
383. If you’re looking for a break from your busy life, here’s a reminder of what it feels like to get outside and enjoy nature.
384. “I don’t really think, I just walk.” – Paris Hilton
385. The moment when you realize that nature is the only perfect place on earth. The natural world is truly a masterpiece.
386. Walking in nature is the best. The sound, the smell, and the feel of your surroundings are all healing.
387. Feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world after a walk through the fresh air of nature.
388. “To be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter… these are some of the rewards of the simple life.” – John Burroughs
389. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. A good walk can do wonders for your mood and health.
390. Find your own natural balance on the mountain.
391. The best walks are in nature.
392. Breathe in, breathe out. Take a walk on the wild side with us this weekend.
393. While you’re out and about, grab a bag of your favorite trail mix for an afternoon snack. It’s the perfect way to refuel on the go.
394. On the trails, in the woods, and on the mountain.
395. Take a walk with a turtle. And behold the world in pause.” – Bruce Feiler
396. When you’re feeling a bit down and need a dose of happiness, just head out into nature.
397. When you’re in a good mood, nature doesn’t matter. You just have to go out and enjoy it.
398. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
399. “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” – Thomas Jefferson
400. “As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” – Ben Hogan
401. “It is quite possible to leave your home for a walk in the early morning air and return a different person – beguiled, enchanted.” – Mary Ellen Chase
402. Spring has sprung, and it’s time to walk the hilly streets of San Francisco.
403. “I love walking because it clears your mind, enriches the soul, takes away stress, and opens up your eyes to a whole new world.” – Claudette Dudley
404. A walk in the park is a great start to any day. Strolling through nature is always refreshing!
405. “Never fear to deliberately walk through dark places, for that is how you reach the light on the other side.” – Vernon Howard”
406. Taking a walk on the wild side.
407. No matter where you are in the world, there’s always a reason to get outside and be in nature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Instagram Captions for Hiking – What Should I Caption My Hiking Pictures?
Post Cute And Short Hiking Captions, Like:
- Always one step ahead.
- Happy trails!
- Life is better in hiking boots.
- Life’s a climb, but the view is great.
- Not all who wander are lost.
- Over the river and through the woods.
- Walking the trials and trails of life.
- Wild is my favorite way to be.
Instagram Captions for Hiking – What Is The Best Caption In Nature?
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
- “Going to the mountains is like going home.” – John Muir.
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it.
- “Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.” – Katrina Mayer.
Instagram Captions for Hiking – What Should I Caption A Mountain Picture?
- Climbing my way to bigger and better things.
- Enjoying life in the snow lane.
- Hike more.
- I am just a mountain girl at heart.
- Life should have more mountains and less stress.
- On a date with mountains.
- The mountains call and I go.
- Wake up, it’s adventure and coffee time.
Instagram Captions for Hiking – What To Say About Hiking?
Best Motivational Hiking Quotes:
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu.
- “We don’t stop hiking because we grow old; we grow old because we stop hiking.”
- “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, think about the view from the top.”
- “Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps.
Ready To Start Posting?
Captions are the most important part of an Instagram post, well, other than the picture itself. They are the first thing that a viewer sees and can be used to tell a story, share a message, or simply leave a comment.
The captions on Instagram have evolved from simple comments to more elaborate ones.
Perhaps you’re looking to make your posts more interesting and personal or simply make your hiking captions funny and entertaining.
And if you love captioning posts and being creative on social media, you’ll be happy to know that you can easily make a living as a social media manager, even with no experience!
Or, even if you’re just having fun on your own Instagram account, you can get Instagram sponsorships as a way to fuel the fun with freebies or even a little side income.
Whichever way you want to use your Instagram captions for hiking, I hope I’ve given you plenty of inspiration and ideas you can use!
Before you strap on your hiking boots for your next thrill, let me know what your favorite ones were or if I inspired you to make up a hiking caption Instagram will go nuts for!